Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Ladies and Gentlemen...

I present you:


My first blog!


I'm finally going to try and venture into the world of blogging. Let's see if I like this thing.
I'm already having some trouble creating a good layout for the nonsense that comes out of my brain.


Now, as you might have expected, this blog will contain mostly my (nonsensical) experiences or other stuff that might just pop up in my head. I'll write everything in English, although some posts might be in Dutch if I feel like it. That's right, I said it, it's MY blog so I'm not going to tell you what you want to hear. I'm egocentric like that, sorry!


So, you may or may not like this blog, but I'm pretty sure I'll get better at writing if I keep this up long enough. And of course, a good motivator would be actual readers.


Well, this is what it's about basically, I don't think I'm done with the introduction here. My first post will soon follow!


See you next post!


Babylonian



4 comments: