Don't mind any typos or slight spelling/grammar mistakes please. I write this blog to improve my English. I know I'm probably the biggest grammar nazi of you all, but... Ah fuck, who am I kidding. I am indeed the biggest grammar nazi you probably know, so go ahead and make fun of my grammar/spelling as you please, I'd probably deserve it anyway.
I'm drifting of a bit their (bonus points for not pointing out the obvious here), so let's get back to it.
Today, Jeroen Derks, a friend of mine, posted something on my Facebook that changed my day for the better. You see, a while ago I got some really horrific news... Hard Bass (epic hardstyle rave party) is sold out and I won't be there. So yeah, there you have it, that's pretty horrible news, I know. So, what was I going to do now? Well, Jeroen managed to cheer me up by informing me about another great party...
ENERGY 2012!
This shit is going to be so freakin' epic, I'm so sure of that! Just have a look at this line-up:
CONNECT | PRESENTED BY SANDER VAN DOORN
EXECUTE
PLAY
Yep, pretty amazing, isn't it? So, Jeroen and I are planning to buy the tickets this Saturday. Let's just hope it's not going to be sold out like Hard Bass. If it is sold out, Jeroen and I already arranged for our departure from this planet.
Nah, just kidding, we wouldn't kill ourselves. We would start cutting ourselves though. Nah, also just kidding. We would scream for hours. Yep, I think that's what we would do.
If you are completely PSYCHED like me now, visit this website for more info and tickets:
YOU SHOULD REALLY CLICK HERE
Now, I think that's enough blogging for today, I'm gonna go to bed now.
Please, let me know what you think!
Good night y'all!
Babylonian

Bonus points for "their" or "of" just before it?
ReplyDeleteI said bonus points for NOT pointing out the obvious here, haha :P
DeleteOh but for NOT pointing out "their" or "of" just before it? I want bonus points..
DeleteYou get bonus points by not mentioning the mistakes, which weren't really mistakes in the first place :P
DeleteNice Bro,
ReplyDeleteWhy don't buy your tickets right now?
Can't wait for energy the Network,
We are gonna party like a rockstar!