... according to the schedule guy at my school.
He thinks our (I say our because this is not just for me) lives exist of nothing but school. Yep, sure, we don't have to work. We don't have to meet friends. We don't have to meet family. We don't have to eat in time. We don't have to do homework for other subjects. We don't have sports. Nah, are you kidding, why would we have anything else to do?!
You're probably wondering what the guy did. Well, I just got my new schedule and I'm supposed to be at school until 17.30 (5.30 pm for all you 12-hour clock people) four (4, 2x2, 2^2, 10-6) days a week!
So basically, I can just stop looking for a new job, since I won't have any time after school anyway. Also, one would expect that this would at least be compensated with, let's say, a day off or something. But noooooooo, that's too much to ask.
Let's just hope I've looked at the schedule the wrong way or something like that...
Well, sorry for this whining session, but I just had to get it out.
Babylonian
EDIT: Turns out I was mistaken. Still have a pretty full schedule though, so the whining is still valid!
Bookmarks
Archive
Our Partners
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Just wanted to share this one with you guys, since it's an amazing track. It's a remix of the soundtrack of the first Dutch 3D film...
-
I present you: My first blog! I'm finally going to try and venture into the world of blogging. Let's see if I like this thing. ...
-
So, this will be my first official blog post! Don't mind any typos or slight spelling/grammar mistakes please. I write this blog to i...
-
... according to the schedule guy at my school. He thinks our (I say our because this is not just for me) lives exist of nothing but school...
-
This morning I received a very special e-mail. At first, I thought it was nothing, since the sender was my employment agency again. You see,...
-
You all must have experienced this. Don't you all know that moment, when you're standing under the shower, and you think: "Wher...

Since you have no life anyway I tagged you in my awesome tag :DDD
ReplyDeletehttp://saishu-blog.blogspot.com/2012/01/2012.html